Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Little Moon Shots

So this is the moon everyone's been talking about. The perigee full moon in technical speak or the supermoon in armchair speak.

These were taken the night of May 5, 2012. The closest to earth full moon for 2012. Not complicated or sophisticated photo-work, but fun to record it.

I used my itty-bitty, no bigger than a pack of cigarettes, Nikon Coolpix digital camera that my daughter wasn't using any more. I pretty much take the camera wherever I go. Re-usable memory card and re-chargeable battery make me feel a little more eco-friendly.

Sorry to disappoint any one who read the title of this blog and had different expectations. I'm not that kind of blog meister.


I like this shot with the street lamp and flash action on the trees

Cool hazzy halo on this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment